The MDM2010 Satellite Modem is a wideband DVB-S2X two-way, high throughput modem that supports Mx-DMA with Multi-Resolution Coding (MRC) return links. It is combined with a range of different antenna sizes and interactive LNBs forming a cost-effective satellite terminal on the Dialog platform.
The MDM2010 is a compact, lightweight desktop modem with very low power consumption, ideal for broadband access and small enterprise deployments. The modem is very flexible supporting DVB-S2X forward and featuring the high throughput (120/10mbps), flexible MF-TDMA and Mx-DMA MRC (Multi-Resolution Coding) returns. The MDM2010 is bundled with a range of different antenna sizes and interactive LNBs forming an affordable satellite terminal on the Dialog platform. Its ease of installation and high performance modulation techniques enable network operators to offer IP broadband services in a cost-effective way.
- Features of the MDM2010
- DVB-S2X support up to 500 Msps in the forward link
- Mx-DMA with MRC (Multi-Resolution Coding) up to 10 Msps return link
- High throughput, up to 120/10 Mbps
- Support for single cable and dual cable outdoor units
- Unique Point&Play easy-installation capability
- Easy to use multilingual web GUI for installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting
If you have any inquiry or special requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here serving solutions from Private to Government Sector.
Please do let us know your bandwidth requirement so I could send you the proposal to showcase your needs.
For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.vsatplus.com/