The MDM3315 Satellite Modem is a compact, high-throughput modem supported on multiple platforms and covering a wide range of markets and applications. The modem features DVB-S2/DVB-S2X on the outbound and various return waveform technologies, depending on the platform, for the greatest flexibility: Adaptive TDMA, MF-TDMA, SCPC and Mx-DMA, which seamlessly combines MF-TDMA flexibility with on-demand variable bandwidth allocation of SCPC guaranteeing the highest efficiency and availability.
With throughput rates up to 150/70 Mbps, the MDM3315 is ideal for enterprise, cellular backhaul, maritime, broadcast, and government markets and supports a wide range of fixed IP, mobility, and multicasting services. The wideband receive capability makes the MDM3315 a perfect fit for usage on HTS/VHTS. The modem’s ease of installation through web GUIs and remote commissioning applications allows services providers to deploy their services quickly, in a cost-effective way.
The MDM3315 modem is also available as a board level variant, the SMB3315, which is suitable for both fixed and COTM terminal solutions.
Features of MDM3315
- For operation in Dialog or Velocity networks
- DVB-S2 (up to 45 Msps) / DVB-S2X* (up to 500 Msps) outbound
- Supports DVB-S2X* MODCODS up to 64APSK
- Return max rates up to 7.5 Msps (ATDMA), 64 Msps (SCPC), 25 Msps (Mx-DMA MRC)
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications
- OpenAMIP and GXT file support for mobility
- Optional *256-bit AES encryption
- ATMEL chip for authentication
- Embedded TCP acceleration, GTP acceleration and header compression
If you have any inquiry or special requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here serving solutions from Private to Government Sector.
Please do let us know your bandwidth requirement so I could send you the proposal to showcase your needs.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.vsatplus.com/