The iQ 200 modem series is ideal for enterprise, cellular backhaul, land mobile and maritime applications combining high-performance iQ series features with mobility. Designed to integrate into complete terminals the iQ 200 Integrated Router Board combines high-performance iQ series features with OpenAMIP mobility. OpenAMIP is an IP based protocol that facilitates the exchange of information between an Antenna Controller Unit and a satellite modem ensuring a seamless integration. The iQ 200 Board’s licensable features enable the service integrator to provide a terminal that can easily scale by adding more inbound throughput capabilities to the modem.
The iQ 200 Board is also available in a 1RU rackmount chassis.
- Features of the iQ 200 Intergrated Router Board
- DVB-S2 (up to 45 Msps) / DVB-S2X (up to 100 Msps) outbound
- Supports a full range of DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 256APSK
- Adaptive TDMA up to 15 Msps, 16QAM
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications
- 10 and 50 MHz reference for BUC compatibility
- OpenAMIP compatibility for ease of integration
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 optimized
If you have any inquiry or special requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here serving solutions from Private to Government Sector.
Please do let us know your bandwidth requirement so I could send you the proposal to showcase your needs.
For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit our website: https://www.vsatplus.com/