The HD RANGER UltraLite is a universal field strength meter that covers a comprehensive mix of broadcast standards around the globe.
The latest developments in broadcast technology such as DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2 with MPEG-2 as well as MPEG-4 video are managed effortlessly within the product.
The HD RANGER UltraLite is perfect for satellite installers: Built-in DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite finder, digital decoder and signal analysis.
The introduction of the latest technology within the product allows you to display multiple screens either overlapped together or in a split screen format.
- Less weight and volume: 1.4 kg.
- Download measurement reports to your PC and install new functions in your analyser at no cost.
- It is handy and lightweight. Small and portable. A more transportable field strength meter.
- HD RANGER performance and speed.
|SPECIFICATIONS HD RANGER UltraLite|
|DIGITAL STANDARDS||– DVB-T, DVB-T2|
– DVB-C, DVB-C2, QAM Annex C
– DVB-S, DVB-S2, DSS
– Dolby Digital Plus
|CONNECTIVITY||– Universal RF input|
– Audio/Video input
– USB interface
|FUNCTIONS||– Constellation diagram for all DVB standards|
– StealthID (instant signal identification)
– DVB-S2 multistream
– PLS (physical layer scrambling)
– Ultra fast spectrum analyser
(90 ms sweep time) with peak hold
– Field strength
– Task planner
– H.265 detection
|PC CONNECTION (via USB interface)||– NetUpdate 4 free software|
– Free and automatic firmware updates
– Datalogger data download
– Channel tables customization
– Measurement reports