- Professional solution for IP over DVB-S2 receiving
- Full support of DVB-S2
- VCM and ACM
- MODCOD: QPSK 1/4 to 32APSK 9/10
- From 128K to 65Msps
- Support MPE and GSE
- Full wirespeed (powered by AYECKA’s hardware Packet Accelerator)
- L2 and L3 operation
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Fully separate management and traffic interfaces for cybersecurity
- SNMP management
- Professional satellite demodulator
- SCPC IP connectivity over satellite
- MCPC Satellite receivers
- Data Casting – Eumetcast and NOAAPORT
- MVDDS – Terrestrial Ku links
The SR1 PRO is a DVB-S2 demodulator designed to address the needs of the professional satellite communication market with performance levels well exceeding those of the entry-level SR1.
This receiver can operate at rates as low as 128Ksps in capacity-sensitive applications (such as radio channel broadcast over satellite links) and as high as 65Msps, with bandwidths of up to 240Mbps achievable via AYECKA’s HPP (Hardware Packet Processing) engine.
The SR1 PRO supports ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) signals, and is available in a range of form factors (including electronic board-only for OEMs).
Separate traffic and management interface to support cybersecurity.
SNMP management interface for simple integration and automation.
Standard Fully compliant with ETSI EN 302 307
DVB-S2 Modes Support for CCM, VCM and ACM modes
Modulation QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK
Channel Rate up to 240 Mbps
Roll-off factors 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.35
Output Freq 950-2150MHz
MPE According to ETSI 301 192
GSE Based on ETSI TS 102 606 and ETSI TS 102 771(1)
Interface 10/100/1000 BaseT
Network Interface L3 / L2
Ayecka SR1 Pro Professional DVB-S2 IP Demodulator