Norsat’s Low Noise Blocks (LNBs) provide signal reception for satellite communications around the world. We offer premium performance and reliability in the smallest form factor possible. All of their standard C-Band LNBs are backed by a 3 year warranty and nearly forty years of experience as the industry’s leading provider of high performance LNBs.
- Input Frequency: 3.4 – 4.2 GHz
- L.O. Stability: +/-10 kHz
- Noise Temperature: 20 K
- Output Connector: F-Type Female
- L.O. Frequency: 5.15 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 62 dB
The Norsat 3220 C-Band PLL LNB is one of Norsat’s many premium quality C-Band LNBs. It is a preferred LNB for many C-Band applications.
- Low data rate digital video
- A reference LNB for Rx test and service
- SCPC digital or analog audio applications
- Low speed SCPC data from 19.2 – 512 Kbps, or any higher data rate
- 3 Year Warranty
- Norsat LNBs are graded by Stability and Noise Temperature to provide the perfect balance between required performance and cost.
- Proven reliability for lower lifetime costs.
- Excellent PLL LO stability to control receiver drift and employ lower bit rates or narrower space segment
- Excellent Phase Noise to Lower Carrier to Noise margins, improving BER